Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Premiere of Observe and Report

Last night I was able to get into the Premiere of Observe and Report. Which was pretty nice considering the fact that I actually did want to see this movie. Plus also being able to watch it with the stars wasn't bad either. All the cast was there. They were super nice to everyone. They even actually said yes when people asked for a picture and an autograph. I guess cause it's their premiere they kinda have to. But most of them are cool about it during other times too.


To get into the premiere was a whole other story. First I had to wait in a long line. But it was only for about 30 minutes. Met some nice people in line. Once they gave me my ticket I knew I was in. Once inside they searched me. First time for a premiere. When I looked at my ticket (which actually showed that I had an assigned seat) it said I was row 2. Which kinda was crappy seats. Concert Yes, Movie No.

All the Stars of the movie(Seth Rogen, Anna Farris, Ray Liotta) showed up, people scrambled to get a glimpse of them. But then they said it was finally time to start up the movie.

Once the movie started a course everyone started clapping. The movie wasn't that bad. I did laugh a lot. Mind you it is rated R. So that means lot of F bombs and some nudity.

After the movie everyone started leaving and some chilled in the lobby. I got meet a couple of the cast and let them know what I thought about the movie (but so did like 20 other people). It was cool though. I got my point across. I also noticed that some of the cast were posing for pictures with fans, which I thought was pretty cool

Well my next premiere is going to be 17 AGAIN.

Til then

thanks for reading.

No comments: