Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chateau Mormont the place to party when your in Hollywood

Apparently the Chateau Mormont is still the place where celebs can go and party in Hollywood. I was just cruising by when I noticed that some paps where chilling outside. So curiously I decided to park and head my way there and check it out.

First off I found a spot right in front. Second, it was free. Third, as soon I get out of my car who do I run into. Well Will Arnett (The Rocker, Solomon Brothers), I ask for his picture and he a coursesaid sure. But mind you it was the first picture of the night and for some reason my camera was in video mode. Aftetr that I head to where all the paps were at and asked who was there and had been there. They gave me names and I was like waaaahh!

Here's the names they told me had just left; Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Rashida Jones, STING. and many more they could remember. But that there were still a lot of people left in there. So I decided to stick around.

People started leaving. First it was Shenea Grimes (I bet it was past her bed time) she bolted to her waiting car. Then came Tony Kanal from the band No Doubt. He was nice enough to take a picture with me. I helped him flag a cab down. After him came Milla Jovovich better know as the badass girl from all the Resident Evil movies. She was also nice enough to take a picture with me. Then Rachel Taylor (She plays the blond girl with the accent in Transformers) almost walked past me without saying hi, I got her to take a picture with me to make it up. Right after her was Nikki Hilton and her Entourage, they also bolted to her waiting car (which was kind of funny cause it had a handicap placard hanging from the rear view mirror). During all of that apparently a little known Mexican actress Kate Del Castillo (If you saw Under the Same Moon she plays the kids mom good movie go and rent it) was trying to get in but they Denied her!. Bastards.

A lot of people left, some were just regular Joe's like you and me but with better connections. I thought it was over when I hear one of the Paps starting yelling Matthew please sign. I look over and its Matthew Mcconaughey, but he never made it towards us. He ride was inside waiting for him. He got in and took off. With all that excitement I didn't even realize what time it was. It was almost 3. I decided to call it a night and head home.

Can't wait til my next adventure. For some reason they can never be dull.
Til the next one.

Click here if you would like to see the Picture I took



No comments: