Monday, April 6, 2009

Bravo A-List Awards


Last night I was unable to go to Bravo's A-List Awards. Reason is, I guess my watch is a little slow. So I didn't make it to the assign call time. I decided to chill outside and wait to see if they would let me in..

While waiting outside I saw some people leave. I saw Niecy Nash (Reno 911), Fred Willard (Wall-E, Anchorman, American Wedding), and Paris Hilton. Right after that I guess the show ended, because a crowd of people were leaving. As I was going to call it a night I somehow walked with some of the crowd towards waiting buses. These buses were talking people to the After party. A course I jumped in.

Got into the party which was ok. Not like the one's I'm used to. Lol. Chilled there for a while. Didn't really recognized anyone there. I thought I saw Paris Hilton again but with all these skinny models around got me all confused.

I heard from my friends that the show was good. Next I'll make sure to check my watch, that way I can for once be on time.

The End

No comments: